[Support request] Place of Burger Menu Toggle -> Left side underneath the Header

Home Forums Support [Support request] Place of Burger Menu Toggle -> Left side underneath the Header

Home Forums Support Place of Burger Menu Toggle -> Left side underneath the Header

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Karin

Hi there, is it possible to place the toggle of the Burger Menu on the left side instead of the right side using the position underneath the header?
    (i use only this instead of primary menu on desktop site)
    I used the position underneath the header, this places the toggle automatically to the right side. Is it possible to place the toggle on the left side?
    I tried via customizer another position “freischwebend links” (free ?gliding/floating/..? left), but then the toggle stands above the Logo and the logo switches its position from centered to the right.
    But the logos position should be centered, and the toggle should stay underneath the header.
    Can ou help me?
    Thank You!
    Greetings, Karin

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Does setting the alignment to left works?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-layout/#navigation-alignment

Karin

Sorry, No, it is not about the menu items, it is about the placement of the Toggle / the burger menu

Karin

centered and right works, but not left…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

centered and right works, but not left…

Strange. Is it currently set to left?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.