[Resolved] Pictures not loading correctly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Pictures not loading correctly

Home Forums Support Pictures not loading correctly

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Amanda

Hi,
    I am having an issue that when I am in wordpress and I upload my pictures it looks fine in the editor, but when I preview or post my newest post, they come out all weird. On mobile it comes out square and cuts off parts, on web it is just a piece of the picture or the title of the picture. I am not sure what is wrong, I have not had this problem before. I also had to use the social warfare click to tweet because the better click to tweet came up with weird characters when posted. Any help is greatly appreciated. My site is http://myglutenfreemiami.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

When you’re inserting the picture, are you making sure the size is set to “Full Size”?

The “thumbnail” option will crop the image into a square and leave stuff out – that kind of sounds like what’s happening to you.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Adrian

Make sure you are up to date with everything first, and try disabling one plugin at a time to see if one of them is causing the issue.

Amanda

Thank you guys for the suggestions, I did make sure everything was updated correctly, but it turned out the problem was not with the theme, but with the hosting. I ended up switching from a shared ip to a direct ip and that is seeming to help. Apparently there server has been experiencing DDOS attacks which were making things run weird.

Thank you for your help!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad you got it sorted ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.