[Resolved] PHP Limit -Specific value

Home Forums Support [Resolved] PHP Limit -Specific value

Home Forums Support PHP Limit -Specific value

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stylianos

Hello.

These days I have problem with my websites.I used the site library templates.Everything is just fine except one thing.I got a white page when I try to customize them.I saw that may be a PHP memory limit problem.My host (Cloudways) asked me the PHP limit of my themes.

So, I would like to know where can I find the limit of each template or at least recommend one value.

Note 1 : I used mostly the “Marketer” and “Split” of Generate Press Site Library.

Note 2 : There is a case to have duplicate posts as I submitted a identical case some minutes before (~30 min ago) but it didn’t show up on Forum.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

for sites like Marketer and Split which don’t add lots of heavy plugins you should find 256meg is way more than sufficient.

Personally all of my installs default to 768meg – and is what i would recommend if you’re adding lots of plugins or especially resource hungry plugins like a Page Builder.

Regard your missing topic, sorry about that, at some busy times our servers PHP worker limits will max out and you may find on Submit of a topic your account was temporarily logged out.

Stylianos

Thank you for your prompt response.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Stylianos

Hello again.

I would like just to update in case someone has /will have the same problem.

I did the change initially and I didn’t have significant changes.

At the same time, I tried again the debugging tips.

The problem seems to be for me this plugin “Social Icons Widget & Block by WPZOOM” which was installed on many websites.

My wrong was that I didn’t even deactivate it,when I checked the first time, as I considered it a “GP- plugin” because came as theme requirement.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear you found what the issue was.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.