[Resolved] PHP error for tax

Home Forums Support [Resolved] PHP error for tax

Home Forums Support PHP error for tax

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Farokh

Hi Tom

Can you help with this? It happened after I updated WooCommerce.
    Woo Commerce Support was not helpful, any insights to put me in the right direction?

This log was generated by BPS:

[BPS Pro htaccess Protected Secure PHP Error Log]

[08-Dec-2016 18:40:52 UTC] WordPress database error Duplicate key name ‘location_type_code’ for query ALTER TABLE wp_woocommerce_tax_rate_locations ADD KEY location_type_code (location_type(40),location_code(90)) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, WC_Install::check_version, WC_Install::install, WC_Install::create_tables, dbDelta
    [08-Dec-2016 18:40:52 UTC] WordPress database error Duplicate key name ‘location_type_code’ for query ALTER TABLE wp_woocommerce_shipping_zone_locations ADD KEY location_type_code (location_type(40),location_code(90)) made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘init’), call_user_func_array, WC_Install::check_version, WC_Install::install, WC_Install::create_tables, dbDelta

Thank you

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, I’m afraid I don’t know enough about WooCommerce to know what’s going on there – I’m sorry!

Farokh

It’s alright thanks anyway, but do you think it might interfere with my site’s functioning? Since it affected ninja forms as well.

Off course, I deleted both WooCommerce and Ninja forms, and no more PHP errors occured, now I’m gonna use Easy Digital Downloads

I hope I have done the right thing…

What do you think?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Both are very well respected plugins, so I’d lean more towards something going on with your server settings.

Easy Digital Downloads is awesome when it comes to selling digital products 🙂

Farokh

Thanks for sharing your insights,

Also, I bought Elementor page builder on your suggestion, and wow, it’s amazing…Pro version has Form function which I plan to use instead of Ninja forms.

I feel lucky to have GP pro & Elementor pro as this is my first experience with web.

Moreover, I should thank you for your patience and quick support all the time…FIVE STARS 🙂

Keep up the good work

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome! I’m always happy to help when I can 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.