[Resolved] Phone number, email address and location in top area

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Phone number, email address and location in top area

Home Forums Support Phone number, email address and location in top area

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Annika

Hi Tom,
    I recently bought your theme and started playing around with it – definitely good work, but for me as a non-coder quite a challenge.
    Anyhow, I’m currently trying to put my phone number, email and location in the top bar (ideally together with little icons). I figured out that I can do this by using hooks (correct?). Questions I have:
    – As my page will be 1100px wide, the text I enter is always on the far left side of the screen. I would like to have it starting with the container of the page.
    – Is there a clever way of positioning these items in the top bar? I tried using the shortcodes from your column-plugin, but that doesn’t seem to work.

I would love to get some advice from you, best,
    Annika

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You are wanting all three things inline together in the center?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Annika

Hi Leo,
    I want all these elemente in the top line, yes.
    I’m not sure whether centered left aligned or right alined looks better – I would like to try it out and see how it works together with the main navigation.

Maybe something like this (right aligned), but without all the crazy social icons πŸ™‚
    https://de.wordpress.org/themes/bluestreet/

Best,
    Annika

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Have you tried the top bar widget area and see if you like it? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/top-bar-widget-area/

Let me know that’s not the layout you are going for.

Annika

This works perfectly for me, thanks a lot. So much easier then the hooks πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem at all πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.