[Support request] Paypal not going to PayPal instead asks for customer info on my site

Home Forums Support [Support request] Paypal not going to PayPal instead asks for customer info on my site

Home Forums Support Paypal not going to PayPal instead asks for customer info on my site

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Lourdes

Hi,
    I’m using the GP theme and activated the WooCommerce. When you click on Go To Paypal, instead of it going to PayPal for payment, it now asks for customer name, address on my site. It used to work…it used to go to PayPal when you click proceed to Checkout or Proceed to PayPal. I don’t know what I did wrong, and I just want the payment process to go straight to PayPal. I don’t want to know their home address, I sell only digital downloads. Can you please advise on what happened and how I can correct it? Thanks.
    My site: https://lourdesigns.com

Thank you!
    Lourdes

Daniel

Looks like it doesn’t work, this is the massage i got when trying to buy something. https://prnt.sc/py6vfh

Lourdes

Hi Daniel,

Ugh! I just added my API info again; I removed it earlier because even though I left it blank from the start, it did go directly to PayPal. Can you please try again?

Lourdes

Hi Daniel again,

I filled in all the “required” information on my site and you’re right I get the same message too.
    Ok, so my question is should I contact PayPal or perhaps I chose the wrong API.
    I was thinking of unchecking the WooCommerce feature.

If I deactivate WooCommerce from the GP site modules, will it remove all the products I uploaded on there?
    And if I reactive it again, will my product still be in there?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If I deactivate WooCommerce from the GP site modules, will it remove all the products I uploaded on there?

No it will not remove anything. The products are actually uploaded to the WooCommerce plugin itself and not GP’s Woo module – GP’s Woo module simply provides styling for the WooCommerce plugin and does not interfere with WooCommerce core features such as payments methods etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.