[Resolved] Password restriction is ignored on sites using "Sections Add-On"

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Password restriction is ignored on sites using "Sections Add-On"

Home Forums Support Password restriction is ignored on sites using "Sections Add-On"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Manfred

On sites using “Sections Add-On” it seems not to be possible to use the WordPress password restriction.
    How can I fix it. Thank you.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Nice find! I’ll get this added into the next update πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This will be in GP Premium 1.2.78.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Manfred

Hello Tom,

thank you.

You speak from a “GP Premium” update to 1.2.78. My GP general installation shows me 1.3.21.

My view was, that the “GP Add-ons” alltogether are synonymous with “GP Premium”.
    Am I wrong and it exists an additional “GP Premium” Version including all Add-ons?

In this case it seems not to be usefull to buy one Add-on after the other (meanwhile 5,like me).

The main question is: Are all GP Add-ons working together with my general via WordPress distributed GP-Version?

Thank you for your Attention.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

GP Premium includes all of the add-ons in one plugin.

I would definitely suggest purchasing GP Premium over purchasing 5 or so individual add-ons. However it’s not a massive deal as I release updates to the individual add-ons along with GP Premium updates.

GP Premium is coming up on version 1.2.78, while GeneratePress (free version) is at version 1.3.21 (so many versions, I know!).

To answer your question, yes all of your add-ons are working together with WordPress and GP.

Your individual Sections add-on will be updated along with GP Premium πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.