[Support request] Parent title for drop-down menu disappeared

Home Forums Support [Support request] Parent title for drop-down menu disappeared

Home Forums Support Parent title for drop-down menu disappeared

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Marjolein

I used to have a menu with all the parent titles including one that has a drop-down menu. But somehow the title of that parent with drop-down menu is now suddenly only an arrow. I want my title back. But I can’t seem te fix it anywhere in the menu or customzation options.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you provide a link to the site so i can see what the issue is?

Marjolein

storiesbymarjolein.com
    ‘My Episode Stories’ should be visible in the menu

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you confirm that the menu item has a Menu Label ?
    If it has, can you check for plugin conflicts by temporarily disabling all other plugins apart for GP Premium

Marjolein

I use the primary menu I made at appearances – menu. You have to manually put an item there. And yes that menu item is on.

It was a plugin who somehow took over my menu. DAP (Digital Access Pass, a membership site) LiveLinks plugin took over apparently. When deactivated my menu item was back, when activated again it was gone. I don’t really get how that can happen since DAP does not have an option to customize the menu.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah DAP – Tom provided some code here to fix part of the issue – but as you can see from the rest of topic theres not a complete solution:

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/lose-navigation-menu-labels-when-using-dap-has-sub-menu-items/page/2/#post-1446397

Marjolein

It worked! Thank you so much. I really love Generate Press and the support is always so amazing!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Awesome – glad to hear that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.