[Support request] Parameterize or design a custom designed page to replace the 503 error page

Home Forums Support [Support request] Parameterize or design a custom designed page to replace the 503 error page

Home Forums Support Parameterize or design a custom designed page to replace the 503 error page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ALU-ROC SC.

Hello Tom. I am a newcomer to GP.

I want to ask you, if it is possible to parameterize or design a custom designed page to replace the 503 error page, from GeneratePress, and be able to activate it on the web without leaving the GeneratePress theme.

I see plugins, but they are to activate “web maintenance modes”, but not exclusively to generate a pre-designed page, and simply upload it to the system, so that it skips this and not the standard page.

If this function is not in your Theme, it would be good if you thought of including it, as well as being able to change other error pages in the same way.

I appreciate your comments Tom.

Javier – Spain

NOTE: Your form “Your website URL (only admins can see)” behind this, it is very strict, and does not allow to include an address simply with www. or **. com, always ask for the http:// in front..

A usability note.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I think the only way to accomplish this would be to set up some sort of redirect in your .htaccess file. I’m not sure of the exact code, but you should be able to find something ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.