[Resolved] Parallax repeats on ipad

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Parallax repeats on ipad

Home Forums Support Parallax repeats on ipad

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Katie Jones

Great, thanks! That did it on one site, and on the other I’ll just update by hand. Thanks!

Katie Jones

Hi hi, I have some feedback on page headers: I’m really missing being able to set the page header details on the page itself, since on recent sites I’ve done a custom page header on every page.

It looks like this is letting me specify the page header on the page if I had a page header before I updated GP to this beta/rc, and if I didn’t (like on a new page), it’s making me create a page header as a post type. Is that right?

I know it’s messier, though I would love to be able to do either, even on new pages – I’d create a post type for a reusable page header or a page header on a view that doesn’t have an explicit page (search, 404, etc). It’s friendlier for the client if they can set details where they expect to.

If this won’t be incorporated in the plugin, is there a way I can do this on my own installs, making use of the backwards compatibility? Maybe a hook to create a page header when the page is first created, etc, to trick GP into using the older view?

Katie Jones

Or, maybe this is a cleaner request: instead of having the option to do it either way, I’d like to use the ‘page header’ post type for any views that aren’t pages, and the ‘page header’ option on the page (old way) on actual pages.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I just released RC.2 and added a filter so you can force the legacy meta box to show up:

add_filter( 'generate_page_header_legacy_metabox', '__return_true' );

Katie Jones

Awesomesauce! Thank you!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thank you! Let me know how it works for you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.