[Resolved] Paragraphs missing when using Sections

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Paragraphs missing when using Sections

Home Forums Support Paragraphs missing when using Sections

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Radu Antoniu

Hello !

I’m really happy with this theme guys thanks so much!

The only issue I have with it is the fact that I can’t edit a page made with sections without losing all my paragraphs into a big pile of text.

Here is an example:

How can I fix this? I started avoiding editing pages because this always happens…

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What version of Sections/GP Premium are you using? This was an issue in the first release, but has since been fixed (just confirmed).

Radu Antoniu

I have version 1.2.9.5

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That sounds like the free theme version.

You can check the GP Premium version as seen in step #5 here: http://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/install-activate-addons/#activate

Radu Antoniu
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

GP Premium is currently on 1.2.61.

Are you not seeing the available update in the “Plugins” area? Or the “Dashboard > Updates” area?

If not, try deactivating and activating your email again – it may give the updater a kick in the butt.

Let me know πŸ™‚

Radu Antoniu

Interesting,

Inside the Plugins area the GP Premium is shown to be up to date. It’s only inside the Generate Press page that it shows the version 1.2.9.5.

For now I don’t have any pages to edit but hopefully the issue is resolved now that I turned on automatic updates.

I really appreciate your support Tom πŸ™‚

BTW the columns plugin you made works great!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It should tell you in the Plugins area that there’s an update available for GP Premium. From your screenshot, you’re using 1.2.3, and we’re on 1.2.61.

If you’re not getting the automatic update info, you can manually update by deleting the GP Premium plugin, and uploading the fresh gp-premium.zip file you can download from your account.

Glad you like the plugin! πŸ™‚

Patricia

Hi Tom,

I have the same issue, my Generate Press version is 1.3.40 and I’ve got the Premium version for all customisable options.

I don’t have the Paragraph section either. Would you please help?

Thank you

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Tom,

I forgot to mention, that in my site http://www.mac-bay.co.uk I’ve got the version 1.3.39 and I’ve got all the paragraph edit section.

But, the GP premium that I’ve purchased for http://www.cash4mac.co.uk is version 1.3.40 and all the Paragraph edit is missing.

Thank you!

Patricia

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m not sure what you mean by the paragraph section? Paragraphs will happen automatically once you hit enter in your content.

If you’re missing the second row of options in your editor, click the “Kitchen Sink” icon in the editor – it should be one the very last ones in the row.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.