[Resolved] Paragraph margins inside sections

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Paragraph margins inside sections

Home Forums Support Paragraph margins inside sections

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ch1800

Hello,

I adjusted the body paragraph margin to 0.5em from the default 1.5em in Customize>Typography>Body but that doesn’t seem to be taken into effect for texts inside sections.

The first 2 columns are inside sections and paragraphs have still the default margins of 1.5em and the last block before the hero, which is not a section, gets the correct one from Customizer at 05em.

Is there a specific CSS for paragraph margins inside sections?

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It’s actually because of the LGC CSS here:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/k4VZuRmPX

You can use this to overwrite it:

.generate-sections-container .lgc-column p {
        margin-bottom: 0.5em;
    }

That being said, I would highly recommend using the Gutenberg editor with GenerateBlocks to complete your current layout.

Sections and LGC are out dated and really should no longer be used if you are just building the site now.

ch1800

Many thanks Leo, got it.
    Unfortunately, I’m really allergic to the whole Gutenberg thing and there is no way I switch from Classic Editor. Really happy the way things work that way, no worries.

Besides that, Lightweight Grid Columns has the double of installs of Generateblocks at this point.
    Just saying.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Besides that, Lightweight Grid Columns has the double of installs of Generateblocks at this point.
    Just saying.

Lightweight grid columns was released in 2015 and GenerateBlocks was released 9 months ago.

So I’d say that it’s pretty impressive that GB is only half behind on the active install counts.

Keep in mind that LGC will no longer be supported or updated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.