[Resolved] Paragraph margin and link color

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Paragraph margin and link color

Home Forums Support Paragraph margin and link color

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Yugen

Hi, recently switched to GeneratePress and have some issue.

First, I don’t know if this is related to paragraph margin but as you can see here http://prntscr.com/hh3qt3 the pros and cons bar looks uneven, elevated and weird. I managed to “kind of” fixed it through typography>body>paragraph margin by changing lowering it from 1.5 but then all the text looks jumbled up.

Second, I want my link color to be yellow on content not the main title of the post.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Is there a specific page I should be looking at?

You can set your blog post title color in Customize > Colors > Content.

Yugen

Hi, thanks for the reply. Managed to solve the color issue. The paragraph margin issue looks okay for some reason now. But i have another question, is there a way for the page header to appear on only on a specific post. Like this gaps.com, each post has their own unique header.

Zesen

When you select a page in the admin there is a ‘Page Header’ panel there where you could choose the header you would like to use. I don’t use page header myself but I think this should be where to look for in your scenario.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Yugen

Thanks for the help! One last question, my posts has manual excerpts in them and I tried putting the code from https://codex.wordpress.org/Excerpt into the functions.php, the code either doesn’t seems to work or I have no idea what I am doing.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm so you are using the Excerpt metabox?

If so you shouldn’t need to add any code.

Let me know 🙂

Yugen

I meant to add a read more link. Let’s say that if I didn’t use the excerpt metabox, the excerpt will be taken from the content and there will be a read more link, linking towards to the content. I want to do the same for the excerpt metabox if its possible.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Yugen

Perfect, thanks for the help!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.