[Resolved] Pagination for category images

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Pagination for category images

Home Forums Support Pagination for category images

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Immi

Hi, I’m using Categories Images plugin to display image with category on homepage so now how can i limit the numbers of category shows? and how can i add pagination for these category images.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

you would need to speak to the plugin developer as GP has no control over its behaviour.

Immi

Sir plugin developer has not responded yet, so can you please provide the code to create pagination for homepage? I am not a technical person and also I don’t know coding.

Thanks, Regards Immi

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am sorry but there isn’t code that we could provide that would add pagination to that plugins output. It really does require the developers input to make that happen

Immi

Hi David, sorry for opening this up again. Can you please help me to display pagination on the right place for homepage?

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The content in question isn’t something the theme controls. As David mentioned, it really does require the plugin developer’s input to make it work properly.

You should ask it’s support or completely replace the plugin with something else that works better.

Immi

Hi, Elvin I’m talking about the correct alignment of the pagination, The alignment is jumpy on the homepage. I have also clear the float left behind from my homepage using the following CSS:

.paging-navigation {
    clear: both;
    }

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Immi,

As the topic is marked as Resolved, your site info has been erased, could you link me to your site using the private info field again?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Immi

Thank you

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You figured it out?
    Glad to hear that ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.