Pagination CSS – a different look

Home Forums Support Pagination CSS – a different look

Home Forums Support Pagination CSS – a different look

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Pete

Just thought I’d add this suggestion for a different look for the pagination at the bottom of the search/archive pages. Let me know what you think 🙂

Just add this in your child theme’s style.css. Or using a plugin like Tom’s awesome css plugin. I also like this css plugin.

nav#nav-below.paging-navigation span.page-numbers.current {font-weight:700;border:solid 1px #1e72bd; background:#1e72bd; padding:3px 5px 3px 5px; margin-right:10px; color:#fff;}

nav#nav-below.paging-navigation a.page-numbers {font-weight:400;border:solid 1px #1e72bd; background:transparent; padding:3px 5px 3px 5px; margin-right:10px;}

nav#nav-below.paging-navigation a.page-numbers:hover {font-weight:400;border:solid 1px #1e72bd; background:#1e72bd; padding:3px 5px 3px 5px; margin-right:10px; color:#fff;}

Pete

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Cool, thanks for the CSS Pete! 🙂

Larry

Any demo?

Thanks

Pete

I pasted screenshots, it seems they’ve been removed?

Pete
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ugh, that’s the forum not showing them because they’re not secure.

Thanks for posting the link 🙂

Larry

Thanks for sharing Pete

It looks great

Ruth

Great idea for pagination pages. Please, How could I do the same to paginate comments? I have some posts with more than 300 comments and I would like to paginate them in the same way that Pete did, using css with Simple CSS plugin.

Thanks Tom!

Pete

What’s your website url with the page with all the comments?

Ruth

The page belongs to one of our clients,so I can´t publish it, but I would be very pleased If there is a way to send it to you by private message … How can I contact with you?
    Thanks

Mathias

Hello Pete,

thank you for the idea. That little css looks good on archives and the blog itself but does not effect the pagination when used within posts or sites. What do I have to add?

To give you an idea:
    http://www.mygoal.de/so-geht-der-coopertest-richtig/

You have to scroll down below related posts and social share buttons. Do you have any idea how to put it above Jetpack’s content? I’m going to ask the forum in an extra thread.

Pete

Single post pagination is completely different from archive pagination so unfortunately I can’t help you.

Mathias

Thanks for your quick reply Pete!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.