[Resolved] Pages Have Different Widths

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Pages Have Different Widths

Home Forums Support Pages Have Different Widths

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sean

Something I’ve noticed, not sure how it happens. But if you browse most of the pages on this example website, you will see if you browse the about page and contact page; they differ from the categories pages, blog pages, and gallery page. Not exactly sure how to fix this. Not a big deal, just drives my OCD insane.

https://artdefect.com/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Sean,

I’m not sure if I see the problem here. All the pages have the container width of 1100px.

Are you seeing something different?

Sean

You’re right, they are not different widths. I should have looked further into it. The content is actually moved more to the right it seems?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

The title of the About page is h1 font size 40px and the title of the blog page is h2 font size of 30px.

I think that’s why it looks like it’s moving to the right.

Let me know if this helps.

Sean

I went in and changed h1, h2, and h3, all to 40px. Still having some issues. In fact, the Blog and Review category pages are now different, as opposed to before.

Ohhh.. I think I figured it out.. It’s because some pages need a scroll bar on the side, and some do not…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ahh yeah that’s what you are seeing.

Don’t think there is fix for that unfortunately…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.