[Resolved] Page Width inconsistent

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page Width inconsistent

Home Forums Support Page Width inconsistent

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stella

Hi all,

1) When I click each one of the menus from the header, I noticed that the header/container moves slightly right/left as if they’re not the same size. I think that they don’t have the exact same width, it seems.

I created the header with Elementor but is it because of this? It’s strange because I applied the header template for every page. How could I resolve this error?

2) When I created the blog single post template using Elementor Pro, the container width doesn’t seem to be the same as what I set on GP. So I had to adjust the width of the container manually on Elementor Pro. Is there any way to set the size of the containers from Elementor Pro, same as GP settings?

Many thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am only seeing a very tiny movement in the header when switching nav pages. This is related to Elementor so you may want to raise it with them.

Likewise with the second this is elementor related, however, you can do the following – edit your Single Template, go to the Hamburger menu > Global Settings and then set your Content Width their to match that in GP. Then edit your Sections > Content Width and set them to 100%.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.