[Support request] Tips for improvement – page header + elementor

Home Forums Support [Support request] Tips for improvement – page header + elementor

Home Forums Support Tips for improvement – page header + elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Roy

Hi,
    I like generatepress! it’s by far the best theme! but I have some improvement tips:

1. I think it’s neccesary to add a feature that enable changes of the page header in the customizer (padding, background colors, height….).
    2. I use elementor but I don’t like that in every page I need to disable content header and also make it full width – it must be an global option.

To be continued…

Thanks,
    Roy

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Roy,

Page Headers are specific to individual pages which is why there’s no global settings for them.

However, the Page Header is getting re-built which will allow you to create them and apply them as global templates.

I’m not sure what you mean by #2? You should be able to disable the content header already?

Roy

thanks for quick reply!
    I meant in # 2 – it would be great feature if you could change as a whole *site* settings and not a specific *page* The disabling of elements and the full-width.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

What exactly are you wanting to make full width? You can disable elements very easily with some CSS for now if you let me know which elements.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.