[Resolved] Page/Post template

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page/Post template

Home Forums Support Page/Post template

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ASRMartins

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the great theme! I have used Generate Press, the free version, for a while and it was an amazing experience. I wanted the extra features that the Pro version offers and that enhanced my experience even more. The upgrade was totally worth it.

I especially like the disable element feature. It helped to make certain pages load a lot faster. I have disabled quite a few elements sitewide to compete with AMP but it appears that I will have to do more than that to have really fast loading pages (make no mistake, Generate Press is already loading pages surprisingly fast even if the disable elements add-on is not activated).

I was wondering if you have a page template that I can use for pages and for posts that are stripped down, even more, to make it load even faster? I only need the header and navigation and although your disable elements add-on does that, I was just wondering if there is still something else that you or I can do to make the pages even more “lite” or “lean” to ensure even faster loading times?

Thanks

ASR Martins

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the page templates are already as light as they can possibly be – even if there was something to be removed it would only be a couple of lines of HTML.

The only obvious theme related things for improvement is fonts.
    You can switch Icon Type to SVG in Customizer > General.
    And you could switch to System Stack for your fonts to remove another request.

ASRMartins

Thanks, David, your answer makes sense and I must admit that since I moved over to Generate Press my websites are both loading very fast.

I am going to investigate and carry out your suggestions.

Thanks

ASR Martins

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.