[Support request] Page Headers – content width background image, full width container

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page Headers – content width background image, full width container

Home Forums Support Page Headers – content width background image, full width container

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nszumowski

Hey Folks,
    Ideally I’d like the background image on the attached link to be the content width as currently set, however I’d like the container to be full width so I can color the background.

Which template file has the page header so I can pull it into my child theme and wrap it with another div? Or if you have another suggestion please let me know, thank you!

GeneratePress 2.0.2
    GP Premium 1.6.2
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not quite sure if I understand what you are looking to achieve.

Currently although it set to contained but it is almost full width.

Where are you wanting the background color?

Any examples you can show me?

Let me know 🙂

nszumowski

I’m all set, I added an extra div wrapper at line 96 in /gp-premium/page-header/functions/page-header.php to keep the container with background image “contained” width and the new wrapper full width so I could style it.

However, is there a way to make a child template for GPP so my changes aren’t overwritten in the next update?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s likely not the best way.

I think you can achieve that by just adding a same div inside page header content – it accepts any HTML.

Let me know if that helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.