[Resolved] Page Header with Revolution Slider and Navigation

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page Header with Revolution Slider and Navigation

Home Forums Support Page Header with Revolution Slider and Navigation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fitz

I’m trying to set up a page using a Revolution Slider for the Page Header Content.
    And I have merged the Page Slider (Rev Slider) with the Site Slider.
    And I have selected the Primary Navigation Location to Below Header.
    But with this set-up the Navigation stays above the Page Header Slider.
    How can I get the Primary Navigation to show below the Page Header (Slider)

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Fitz

The code snippet provided does move the Navigation Menu below the Page Header, but not all the way. The Rev Slider I’m using in the Page Header content extends past the Navigation Menu. The navigation items are visible, in front of the slider, but the Navigation background is behind the slider. I can add padding to the Page Header content to get the Navigation to move completely below the slider in the Page Header, but the padding option also adds top padding which brings the slider down on the screen. At this time, I’ve decided to go with a Slider Revolution Blank Template for the Home Page. For future reference, I was just interested in duplication the floating to sticky menu action in the Seventeen Theme.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

If you want to give using GP another shot, provide a link to your site and we can try some CSS fixes ๐Ÿ™‚

Fitz

Thanks for the quick response and support, no link available for my site, I’m building in WAMP.
    Thanks for the offer.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sounds good.

Let me know if you want us to have a look when the site is live ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.