[Support request] Page Header Shows Broken Image

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page Header Shows Broken Image

Home Forums Support Page Header Shows Broken Image

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sean

Yo!

What in the F is going on with this page?

https://www.kusheo.com/strainrank/

The image that used to be there, which loaded find a hundred times, became broken. (Several of the images in my WP library suddenly turned into little broken icons instead of pics… not sure what happened).

I replaced the image with another one, just today, that loads fine when I visit the image address.

I’ve purged my WP cache, deleted cookies, tried it on a completely different computer–nothing works. That page just has a big giant broken-ass image right where people would expect to see my services page and maybe become a customer.

Help, please!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Sean

Hi David,

Not helpful ๐Ÿ™

I have emailed support. Deactivating plugins did not fix the issue. I have emailed support, hopefully someone can get back to me after investigating why the page headers isn’t work. It’s a very critical page for my site…

Thanks for your time!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Sean,

i have looked at the page, the broken image isn’t coming from the Page Header. It is in the Top Section of the actual page and is itself a broken link. Can you remove and reapply the page header and let me know.

Sean

Cool, thanks for checking.

That fixed the issue of the big broken image. But now I have a header assigned to the page and it’s not showing…

What am I doing wrong that prevents it from showing a page header?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You are currently editing that page can you come out of it to let me have a look.

Sean

Go for it, am out

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Sean, in the Disable Elements Meta you have the Featured Image / Page Header disabled.

Sean

That’s because I am a genius! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also I could have sworn I unchecked that… maybe it was a bad save?

Thanks for helping me resolve this issue that was apparently caused by user stupidity.

Cheers David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Sean. I have multiple moments of genius. They seem to be getting more frequent of late lol

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.