[Resolved] Page header, responsiveness

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page header, responsiveness

Home Forums Support Page header, responsiveness

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nadia

Hi,

I am trying to have a different image (in full screen) in the header of the pages, with no text – just an image.
    I am using add-on page header (or also tried to add the image using GP-Hooks).

The issue is that it is not responsive. Image does not resize but is cropped for smaller screen sizes.

Why is it this way? Is it because it is a background image? And if so why does it have to be a background iamge and not just an image? Sorry about my ignorance but I am puzzled as to why it does not work.

Note: I have tried as a workaround to use sections with an image in full screen and that works fine and resizes too. But then I find many other restrictions like not being able to add sidebars to my pages or the image not showing on protected pages unless the member is logged in. Not ideal.

I am open to suggestions as to how to achieve this please. Keeping in mind I need sidebars and password protected pages…

Using GP Premium 1.2.92 and wordpress 4.7.1.

Thank you

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Nadia,

Background images aren’t responsive by default

What about adding your image as a Featured Image?

Let me know if that’s what you are after.

Nadia

Hi,

Thank you! I thought I had tried this and found it was not responsive either!

But I have just tried it again and indeed it works!

I spent so much time on this, thank you soooo much!

Great support as always.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.