Premium support

Please log in to post in these forums. If you didn't create an account when you purchased, please contact us.

Free support

If you haven't purchased GP Premium, support for the free theme can be found on WordPress.org.

[Resolved] Page Header Plugin active but there is license key contradiction

Home Forums Support Page Header Plugin active but there is license key contradiction

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tom 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bonnie

I just bought, installed and activated the “Page Header” addon. After I entered in the license key and saved the change, the License Key box says that it is active.

However, in the Information box at the top of the page, it says,

“Page Header 0.2 – plugin active / license key inactive”

It doesn’t look like the key didn’t actually activate the addon, as I don’t see any new options under the “Appearance-Customize” page.

Tom
    Lead Developer

Hi Bonnie,

Once the license key saved, did you click the “Activate License” button next to the field?

If so, you’ll see the “Page Header” matabox show up on pages and posts while editing them.

Let me know,
    Tom

Bonnie

Hi,

I have access to the Page Header now. I updated the theme to 1.0.6. I don’t know if that was the cause for the contradiction or not, but it’s working for me now. Both areas show that my license key is active.

One thing about the “Page Header”, I was actually expecting an option to have it above the Navigation. I guess I misunderstood what was meant by Page Header.

Thanks,

Bonnie

Tom
    Lead Developer

Hi Bonnie,

Sorry about the confusion – the Page Header addon works as sort of a featured image/content area above the main content of the website.

Of course, you can upload your header above the navigation as well in the Customizer options.

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.