[Resolved] Page header option breaking mobile header

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page header option breaking mobile header

Home Forums Support Page header option breaking mobile header

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jamal

Hi

The “Add padding” option in the page header is breaking the mobile header of my site and introducing a horizontal scroll. I believe it’s something i added thats causing some conflict or something but disabling the “add padding” option fixes everything.

These are my current settings http://i.imgur.com/5gi0xE8.png and my site url

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for reporting! For now you can probably use the top/bottom padding option instead ๐Ÿ™‚

Jamal

I noticed another unrelated issue. After using _navigation_location filter to hide the navigation on archive and single custom post type pages, the contents of _after_slideout_navigation get centered after somehow inheriting the below css

.nav-aligned-center.nav-below-header .main-navigation {
        text-align: center;
    }
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That should happen regardless as the slide-out navigation shares the .main-navigation class and styles. You can always target it to align left.

I have plans for independent styling options for the slide-out navigation soon.

Jamal

The thing is that on my home page my contact form in after_slideout_navigation hook as aligned left while on those other pages where i have returned ” for the navigation location its aligned center. Thats what im having trouble understanding.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

And what’s your navigation alignment set to? Left?

Jamal

Ok now i get it thanks. Have set alignment to left and all is good now.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Awesome ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.