[Resolved] Page Header on Homepage

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page Header on Homepage

Home Forums Support Page Header on Homepage

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    John

Hi I am trying to add a Page Header to my WordPress homepage but for some reason the content will not show that I put in a Page Header.

Any advice on how to get the entire content to show for the homepage? Works perfectly for any other page but the Homepage.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link me to the page in question?

You can edit the original topic and use the private URL field.

Let me know 🙂

John

Ok I’ve updated that page.

John

You can see at the top where the page header is behind the header but the content does not show. I’m also using Thrive Architect for the page builder.
    I’ve done this on another page that isn’t the homepage and it’s working great.

Here’s the link
    https://www.learningguitarnow.com/members-dashboard/

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hmm the home page isn’t using a page header currently. That hero image is inserted in content from looking at the code.

The other page is indeed using page header.

Can you double check?

John

I turned it off as it looks bad but I have re enabled it. You can see the image in the header overlapping but the content in the page header is not there.

John

I think it’s some kind of issue with that page as I set a different page as the homepage and it started working. Have any idea what could do that?

Even if I delete all the content on that page it still won’t show.

John

I may just create another homepage and make it the homepage as that would probably be the easiest thing to do.

John

Ok it’s working now that I just recreated a different page and set it as home. Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured out!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.