[Resolved] Page header logo size adjust

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page header logo size adjust

Home Forums Support Page header logo size adjust

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    shai shmuel

Hi all,

I added a custom logo and I wanted that it will be really small.

I tried to change the settings throgh the layout -> header -> Right.

It seems that it get smaller on the customaizing, but the header stays the same.

—Another problem I have is to add widget to the RIGHT side of the header, its automaticly add it to the center

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Shai, the best thing to do is to upload an image that is the size you want your logo to be displayed at. The current logo is very large.
    If you leave the Layout > Header > Left then the widget should automatically fall to the right.

shai shmuel

I checked the file, the first file was big and I changed it.

Now at second look at the logo file, it seems that it keep showing me the first file that was uploaded.

So all files have been deleted and steel it keep showing me the logo ( even that the file is not exist)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Make sure you change the filename of the logo before uploading it. WordPress has a bug, if the filenames are the same it doesn’t replace them.

shai shmuel

The names were different, now I deleted them and it steel show me the first logo.

I moved permanently the logo and it didnt helped.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Shai, do you have any server cache in place? If so can you try flushing them.
    The only other issue i see is the Ticker you have in the top bar is generating a DB security issue, if the cache doesn’t fix it can you try removing this plugin temporarily and making the changes?

shai shmuel

Im not sure if I use sever cash, How can I flush the server?
    And I removed the Ticker.

Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So this is still not the correct logo?
    https://tradeproperly.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/cropped-LogoWithText-V3.png

Might be best to check with your host to see if you are using any server cache.

shai shmuel

This is not the correct logo.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok just to make sure, this isn’t the logo you uploaded in Site Identity?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-header-logo/

If so then I would try disable all plugins except GP premium first to eliminate any conflicts and caching.

If that doesn’t help then contact your host to see if there are any caching from their end.

shai shmuel

Hi Leo, I checked this and you right, There is a file on site identity, now after changing it to the correct file it fixed all problems.

So problem solved thank you David & Leo!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Shai glad you got it resolved.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.