[Support request] Page Header image missing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page Header image missing

Home Forums Support Page Header image missing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Iban

I should suggest a new option in the Image tab called “use this image if there is not a Featured image” because im having problems in listings, searches, tags and etc.

It shows a gray-color “empty” background but it works in post and pages.

Using .generate-content-header { background-image: url(); } overwrite all the featured images.

Iban

I noticed that the “blog” page (used to list posts) ignores the featured image and doesn’t show up any image either…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sorry I’m not sure what the problem is?

If you turn on add-background image without uploading one, it will actually grab your featured image automatically from each post.

If this doesn’t help can you link me to the page in question?

Thanks!

Iban

I mean the other “pages” like searches, tag listings, posts listings, categories and so…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I think you are looking for global locations: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-header-global-locations/

Iban

I have all them configured in the same Header but there is no “Featured Image” in those pages. I need to be able to configure a global image to them without override the post and page ones.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

This function might help: https://gist.github.com/generatepress/c0fbec9e017e6f148d8d644be90a6fed

You just need to update the ID to the ID of your default image.

Let me know 🙂

Iban

It works like a charm!

Are you planning to include an option to the Image tab?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.