[Resolved] Page Builder

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Page Builder

Home Forums Support Page Builder

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Russell

I have reviewed the previous postings regarding Beaver and Elementor. My question, using GeneratePress Premium, do I really need a page builder or is simply the add-ons supplied with GeneratePress enough. Or does using Elementor expand on supplied options. My level of expertise with WordPress and GeneratePress is low to non-existent so please keep this in mind when responding. Thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you provide an example of site you are trying to achieve?

It should help us answer your question 🙂

Let me know.

Russell

I guess I wasn’t clear here. I have not settled on a style, it will be magazine of some sort, I was focusing on functionality and ease of site creation through the extended options and drag and drop more than anything else. As I posted I have little to no experience and don’t want to learn GP Premium and then have complicate things more and learn Elementor if I don’t have to. I hope this is clearer.

I guess basically should a new user with little experience benenfit from a page builder.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Simple answer is definitely Yes – page header should speed things up for people without coding experience.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.