[Support request] Page builder integration tab is missing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Page builder integration tab is missing

Home Forums Support Page builder integration tab is missing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Samson

hello good day please the page builder integration is missing in gp 1.3 upgrades. I wish i could upload the print screen here.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

It should be there as that feature is with the free theme and not the plugin. It’s usually at the right side of the edit page screen above the Featured Image meta box:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

Let me know if this helps.

Samson

I mean am trying to use elementor page builder but all the options NO SideBAr, Full Weight And Other functions are not working on it. Until i discovered that there use to be a page builder integration button at the top.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

So is this solved now?

If not sounds like the missing options are Elementor options? If so then I would recommend talking to their support.

Samson

i really dont understand what is going on. Is it that elementor page builder is no longer working on generate press again. Because i have try it on another domain of mine. When before i use to see it. I bought the theme because of elementor. I dont j=have any coding experience at all. so i depend on a youtube video. But i dont really know what to do now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Elementor definitely still works with GP.

Are you seeing any specific errors?

Maybe try clearing browser cache or deactivate all non-GP and Elementor plugin?

ScienceBridges Nif:514604476

Hello Leo, I don’t know if Samson finds a solution, but I’m trying to find that metabox and it doesn’t stand anywhere. I make a clean install, with only GeneratePress and Elementor PRO enable, and nothing appears in the edit page. I disable all the plugins etc etc… all the thinks I should try, no error on the console browser, try it in DEV mode an on a Public version of the website and still nothing appears, I really wont to integrate well elementor with generatepress.

Wait your response.
    Fábio
    Science Bridges

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Since GP 2.0 we’ve combined all the metabox in the Layout metabox: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-metabox-overview/

Let me know this helps.

ScienceBridges Nif:514604476

Hi Leo, thanks for your answer, but now I found another doubt, when trying build te page with elementor page builder, my Header and Footer disappear, i get stuck with a blank page. I want to use elementor but maintain the default main structure of the template. How can i accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

This question isn’t related to the original topic of this thread.

Can you open a new topic for the question and provide a link to your site?

Thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.