[Resolved] page builder integration is missing in latest update

Home Forums Support [Resolved] page builder integration is missing in latest update

Home Forums Support page builder integration is missing in latest update

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rm125t

I used to have an option called “page builder integration” on in the right page admin bar. It’s no longer there. I have no idea what I did. This is with the latest version 1.2.94.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That meta box is actually not with GP premium and has recent been modified a bit but it should still be in the same place above Featured Image.

Can you make sure GP Theme is up to date too? We are currently on 1.3.44. You can check/update in Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.

Let me know.

rm125t

I just checked another website I have that is also running GP 1.2.94 and the “Page Builder Integration” check option is in the WP “Screen Options” list (and is checked) – so I can use it as an option within the page admin, but on the website I’m having a problem with, that option does not show up in the WP “Screen Options” dropdown. Both sites are also running the latest WP version- 4.7.2.

rm125t

Updating the Generatepress theme did the trick Leo. I should have thought about that. Thanks for the help. Everything is working correctly now.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome 🙂

Eric

Hi,

I am also having a problem finding the page builder integration meta box in order to set Full Width Content. It doesn’t show up as a choice in the WP Screen Options. Also, I thought there was a global setting for this as on the individual page Layout panel, there is a Page Builder Container tab that lets you set Default, Full Width or Contained. So is there a global setting and where can I find it? And if there is no global setting, does the Page Builder Container tab replace the old page builder integration meta box? Thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

That option is now in the layout metabox: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-metabox-overview/

There isn’t a global option currently, but you can use this CSS for now:

.container.grid-container {
        max-width: 100%;
    }

Adding CSS: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/adding-css/

Eric

thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.