[Resolved] Padding of background image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Padding of background image

Home Forums Support Padding of background image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erika

Hey there,

I use different page heros on the different pages of a website. On the front page the background image displays properly fron side to side. However, on the other pages with the same settings the background image keeps the padding of the site. I have set the margins left and right to -50 px to stretch the image. However, I can not figure out why I don´t get the same result on the sub-pages… Could you please take a look. It is sure a setting-problem I just can´t find 🙁

Thanks, Erika

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Erika,

To clarify, are you referring to these white spaces?: https://share.getcloudapp.com/Z4u7BGBv

If so, this is not from padding, but from the image itself: http://zuzanag.proceed-it.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/zg_hintergrundbild_1-scaled.jpg

The reason why it’s not appearing in the Front page is because it’s getting scaled because of the size of the Container.

You can test this out by adding this CSS in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.gb-container.gb-container-335cf449 {
        background-size:2000px;
    }

As you can see, scaling the image manually hides the white borders it inherently has.

With that said, to resolve this, you can manually remove the white border from the actual image or you may just utilize the code above.

Hope this clarifies. 🙂

Erika

Hi Fernando,

what a stupid mistake on my side missing that! Of course I could edit the image :D.

Thanks a lot!

Erika

Fernando
    Customer Support

You’re welcome Erika! Glad to be of assistance! Feel free to reach out anytime you’ll need assistance with anything else. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.