[Resolved] Padding & Margin Adjustments

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Padding & Margin Adjustments

Home Forums Support Padding & Margin Adjustments

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Laurie

Hello,
    I am new to WordPress and obviously also new to GeneratePress but feel very pleased with how it’s going so far! – after playing with some of the free themes have found GeneratePress to be well worth the investment!

I have put together a site which I feel is starting to look quite good (LOL) (in my opinion anyway!), I am having problems with padding/ margins in all variants (PC and mobile views), I have been reading the support pages and watch the videos and have been trying to chge using: Appearance > Customize > Layout > (which is where I would expect it to be adjusted and where the instructions state that all variants can be changed), but this does not have any effect in either mode (PC or mobile)?

I have checked through the settings to see if anything is over-riding this but nothing I can see or try seems to enable me to adjust the padding as I would wish. I do not have any other page editor installed and am using the latest version of WordPress and Gutenberg.

I would appreciate any help or guidance you can offer.

Many thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The padding setting in the customizer isn’t working as you have the contained page builder setting applied which removes the padding set in the customizer.

That setting is either applied in the metabox:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-builder-container/

or with a layout element:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/layout-element-overview/#content-1

Let me know if this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Laurie

Hello Leo,
    Many thanks for your help, I have now set the page builder container under the document settings for each page and set it to default, I now can set some padding!

Many thanks for your help,

Best regards

Laurie

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.