[Support request] Padding and Spaces Not Working

Home Forums Support [Support request] Padding and Spaces Not Working

Home Forums Support Padding and Spaces Not Working

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Javed

Hallo – I am trying to design my home page. With putting images and words in grids and continaers it shows worked, but is not showing updated. Even I cant bring the containers and grides to the center or right.

Kindly instruct me where is the problem.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Javed,

To have a better understanding of the issue, may you provide the link to the site in question?

You may use the private information field for this: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

Javed
    Fernando
    Customer Support

Can you provide a sample of Blocks where the padding isn’t working? For instance, did you set a padding for the images in this section – “Best Golf Products and Accessories by”?

Javed

Yes, the issue is that this container “Best Golf Products and Accessories by” is from yesterday and I have brought changes today e.g. instead of “Best Golf Products and Accessories” now its written “Featured Guides” which shows it has been updated in my laptop but when opening from other IP it shows last update of yesterday like what you see.

As well, under this continauer I added many features and images, but they are not updated while spacing and padding are not working e.g. images are attached to each other.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Oh. I see. It’s a caching issue. If you try adding ?nocache at the end of your link, you’ll see how it should look like. For instance, https://nextgolfers.com/?nocache

Try clearing all caching mechanisms set in your site.

Javed

Thank you Fernando. I cleared all caches from Chrome, it helped to see some updated. But still I cant see updated when opening the site from my mobile.

Can you see where is the problem please?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.