[Resolved] Overriding theme fonts

Home Forums Support Overriding theme fonts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dale

Hi there,

I am working on a new site that is currently in maintenance mode and, though I’m trying not to use Elementor on it much, decided to use Anywhere Elementor to create some buttons. I used different fonts in the buttons than in the rest of my theme. The problem is that when I look at the final page, the fonts appear as the theme defaults (the ones I chose in Customizer > Typography), not the ones I chose for each button.

It wouldn’t be enough to write CSS that specifies a specific font for elementor buttons (my understanding is that I would use the .elementor-button class to do that), because each button uses a different font. (The buttons direct people to other websites, and I wanted to use fonts to match those websites’ logo styles.)

I mix buttons on one page, so writing CSS for the .elementor-button class just on the pages where specific buttons appear wouldn’t work either, since it would assign the same font to all buttons.

So … any idea how I can override the theme defaults? Or do I need to go ask Anywhere Elementor?

(I have no caching on this site, no CDN, and cleared by browser caches to make sure I wasn’t seeing things that weren’t there.)

GP Premium 1.2.96
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The Anywhere Elementor dev is really great, so he might have some ideas.

Otherwise I would need to see the site to find a solution.

Dale

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.