[Support request] Override mobile logo with custom page logo

Home Forums Support [Support request] Override mobile logo with custom page logo

Home Forums Support Override mobile logo with custom page logo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wekhter

In the page header settings, I have the option to “Overwrite your site-wide logo/header on this page.”

When I do this, it works–but only for desktop. The mobile logo is still what’s uploaded in the customizer.

It feels like if there’s an option to set a different logo for a page, there should also be the option to override it for mobile, right?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I assume you have mobile header enabled?

The page header logo should show up on mobile as well if you try disabling the mobile header and just use the normal header.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/mobile-header/

Let me know if this helps.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Ah, there’s options for the site logo and the navigation logo, but there isn’t one for the mobile header logo.

I’ll mark this down as an addition for the next version.

wekhter

Thanks, Tom! That’s exactly what I was referring to. I’m working around it for now, but that feature would be much appreciated. 🙂

I have another question that affects mobile–there’s a way to set no. of columns for archives/blog, but these are immediately overridden on tablets and phones.

I totally agree that on small (phone) screens, displaying only one column makes sense, but I feel that one column isn’t always the best choice for tablet-sized screens where it unnecessarily stretches featured images. Is there any way to set # of columns for medium screens aside from CSS?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Currently it would require some CSS.

For example: https://gist.github.com/generatepress/6c04c608d24b7c036303

You would just change 768px to your desired width.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.