[Resolved] Options Missing in Customizer

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Options Missing in Customizer

Home Forums Support Options Missing in Customizer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Terry

I just upgraded to GP Version 1.3.33. Though I activated Menu Plus, I don’t see it in Customizer mode.

I didn’t see the Copyright option at first either, but did manage to somehow get it to appear (I think after deactivating it and then activating it again). Something weird happened when I tried to enter my own text into the Copyright field initially, too. It wouldn’t let me type the % to just type the Current Year/Copyright code. It would allow letters, but not special characters. After copying/pasting the code from underneath into it and then saving it, I was able to type whatever I wanted in there. Not sure what was up with that. (Using Google Chrome on Windows.)

On my wishlist: Adding the font size for the Copyright to the Typography section, rather than needing to use custom CSS for it. 🙂

Any suggestions for activating Menu Plus?

Thanks, Tom!

Terry

Bishop

Hi Terry,

The Customizer was re-organized in the most recent GP update.

Please see this page for instructions on how to find Menu Plus options: https://generatepress.com/knowledgebase/generate-menu-plus/

Here is a full list of changes as well: https://generatepress.com/gp-premium-1-2-87/

Bishop

You should also be able to change the copyright font size in Typography > Footer as well.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks, Bishop!

New videos are on their way to lessen the confusion about what options show up where.

It’s a big change, but an overall good one for moving forward I think.

The Copyright section in the Customizer has a couple bugs – I’m working on fixing them for the next version (coming very soon).

Terry

Thanks, Bishop & Tom! I’ll check those out.

Cheers,

Terry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.