[Resolved] Option "Product Image Area Width"

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Option "Product Image Area Width"

Home Forums Support Option "Product Image Area Width"

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Georgi.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Georgi

Hello πŸ™‚

I really love this theme. I noticed it has a neat customization option called “Product Image Area Width”, found in Customization > Layout > WoooCommerce.

Wondering what is the code behind it that does that? I’ve a small sideproject to my main site that uses GP, and I want to give it a similar look. If you can help, will be thankful πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not exactly sure what you mean.

Like what CSS code is changing?

Georgi

Yep, if not’s too much to ask how is it changing the area width. Wish to employ it on a smaller project that compliments my main one which uses GP Premium.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Georgi

Yep I understand that, the thing is I’m not skilfull enough with code to know how it is done :/

Is this the one I should copy for CSS?

.woocommerce #content div.product div.images, .woocommerce div.product div.images, .woocommerce-page #content div.product div.images, .woocommerce-page div.product div.images {
    width: 45%;
    }

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Still not quite sure what you are trying to achieve here but yes that’s the CSS used.

Georgi

I wish to reduce this area on another site because the area there is too big and cannot be adjusted by its theme.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Like another site that’s not using GP? If so that CSS won’t work.

Georgi

Yes. Oh, okay.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.