[Resolved] Optimize Generate Press – Remove Query Strings issue with Elementor 1.9.x

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Optimize Generate Press – Remove Query Strings issue with Elementor 1.9.x

Home Forums Support Optimize Generate Press – Remove Query Strings issue with Elementor 1.9.x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lyle

Hi Tom,

After much investigation, I narrowed down the cause of the latest version of Elementor not loading pages to the Code Snippet used to implement the Remove Query Strings as provided in the Optimize GeneratePress page.

Once I deactivated the snippet, all pages were able to be loaded as usual. It should be noted that this was working fine on Elementor 1.8.12.

Obviously not a GP/ GP Docs issue but I thought that I should mention it here if anyone else is experiencing this behavior with the latest update to Elementor.

Cheers!
    Lyle

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea, not a big fan of that tweak. It means the browser doesn’t know when to update the cache itself, so you have to manually.

Simply clearing your browser cache should fix any issues (with the theme or plugins). If not, Elementor must be doing something weird on their end to require query strings.

Lyle

I hear ya ๐Ÿ™‚

As it was working before the update, it’s definitely an Elementor *thing* ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.