[Resolved] Open Submenu by clicking on instead of triangle on mobile website

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Open Submenu by clicking on instead of triangle on mobile website

Home Forums Support Open Submenu by clicking on instead of triangle on mobile website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    First

Hello All,

I’ve been having some trouble lately..

On the mobile version of my website.. isbr.net
    The submenu can’t be opened except by clicking the triangle on the right side. I disabled the link since I don’t want a page to exist for that parent menu name, but I want it to open up the submenu once clicked.

How can this be achieved?

Thank you all.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, at this time you can only click the dropdown arrow to expand the dropdown menu.

I’ll have to look into a way to make it dropdown using the entire menu item – it would require some custom javascript.

First

Thank you very much. Please let me know when it comes out or if theres a quick fix as its a bit annoying to the users.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I just released a new plugin which will bring back the old mobile menu to GeneratePress!

You can download it here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/generate-legacy-mobile-menu/

Thanks!

Gelu-Dănuț

Good day,

I have the same problem, i need this plugin for my website, https://www.totcurat.ro (for “Servicii”).
    This plugin is mantained?
    Thank you!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

No, the plugin is not supported any more.

Can you go to appearance > menus and make sure the parent menu item (Servicii) has “#” set as its URL?

Gelu-Dănuț

Hi,

Thank you! Now is OK, thank you!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.