[Resolved] Opacity Filter to Darken Background Image

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Opacity Filter to Darken Background Image

Home Forums Support Opacity Filter to Darken Background Image

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Andres

Hi,

Is there a setting somewhere in GP Pro – I don’t know if this is a GenerateBlocks or GeneratePress questions – that would allow me to darken a background image so that the overlaying text is more visible, making the text the primary focus, and the image the secondary one?

Page in question: wordpress-424710-1336702.cloudwaysapps.com/thanks-for-contacting-us/

At the bottom of the page, there is a full-width container with a background image. I wanted to be able to darken it so to have the same affect as on the page whose URL is included in the URL field in this message.

Also, by chance, is the parallax effect on the contact page possible in GP Pro or GB?

Thanks, and have a good day.

Cheers!

Andrés

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

You can do background overlay for GB containers:
    https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/#background-color-overlay

Andres

Hi Leo!

Thanks. That was spot on!!

Have a god day.

Cheers,

Andrés

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Pino

I hope its ok to revive this thread. I am trying to apply an overlay but the option does not show. The option below the background image is “Selector” (Element / Psuedo Element) and Opacity. There is no “Background Color Overlay”. I am using a Container.

Pino

Never mind, I just worked it out 🙂

Loving the new GenerateBlocks BTW. Was waiting for them to come out and they have not disappointed.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.