[Resolved] Only navicon as menu

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Only navicon as menu

Home Forums Support Only navicon as menu

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fernando Díaz Gascón

Hello,

I tried different options of the GP theme, and with the menu plus addon, and I dont find a way to have only the navicon as menu in all screens.

I would like to have the same appearance I see in mobiles for the menu, also for the desktop.

How can I make it?

Thanks in advance!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Best way to do this is to set your menu logo to display in regular + sticky.

Then hide the header:

.site-header {
        display: none;
    }

This works best when the sticky effect is set to “None”.

Fernando Díaz Gascón

I return to this topic after long time. I dont know if the answer continues being valid.

I try to do that with no result.

My goal: Only navicon as menu in desktops.

I put that CSS and I dont see the navigation at all. Only if I put the Main Navigation below the header (and then I see the menu).

As you say, I put the “navigation logo placement” with “Sticky+Static” and I put the sticky effect to “None”.

You can see the result of the CSS, main navigation below the header, “navigation logo placement” with “Sticky+Static” and sticky effect to “None”: http://www.hornoecolocal.es/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/test.png

I still see the menu.

Do I make something wrong? Do I miss something?

Thank you in advance.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Is your menu you have set as the primary menu completely empty in “Appearance > Menus”?

Fernando Díaz Gascón

Great! I had to create a menu and leave empty. I did it and it was allright. Thanks a lot!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.