[Support request] ongiong issues with header on both mobile and pc

Home Forums Support [Support request] ongiong issues with header on both mobile and pc

Home Forums Support ongiong issues with header on both mobile and pc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christine

Hi,

Every time it seems every time i clear my cache (and maybe other times) my header on pages goes a bit crazy. It’s only on pages, posts are fine.
    Here is what it looks like

View post on imgur.com

Is there a way to stop it from happening?

Thanks

Christine

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

when it looks like the screenshot it means the browser couldn’t load the necessary stylesheets or other resources for the page. When it happens next – view the page in an Incognito browser, this will eliminate the browser making requests for ‘old not existent’ cached files.

Christine

ok, but are you saying that not everyone is seeing that when they land on my homepage? Only me?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I can’t say for certain, but the site looks great to me, and i done a few tests and checks and nothing looks out of place, so i would be fairly confident saying its a local issue.

If happens again try checking it in the Incognito browser. If it opens fine in there then its the browser caching the old requests.

If it happens too often then you may want to delete cookies or ( dare i say it ), do a turn it off and on again to make sure the browses localStorage is completely cleared – Chrome can store a lot of stuff and simple quit and re-open doesn’t always clear it.

Christine

no problem, thanks again David

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.