[Resolved] One Stupid Question

Home Forums Support [Resolved] One Stupid Question

Home Forums Support One Stupid Question

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sourabh

HI,

Asking a very stupid and baseless question because I never used it, How to paste Java codes and Html in GP ???

Because, CSS I am pasting in customizer – Additional CSS, but not aware for HTML and java codes, so help me here, I am trying to build something below –

https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/faq-styling-with-gp/

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Sourabh

Ohh seen, but still confused with the below one –

HTML Block in the editor ??

where should I find it?? you mean that one HTML block that we get in Gutenberg while adding text ??

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Add a new Block, and in the search field type HTML – the block is called Custom HTML

Sourabh

Yes that one only i am talking about..

Sourabh

Now I wanted to ask can I make this drop down function in rank math faq, does this code work ?

Because they provide pretty simple faq styling and if we add plug-ins etc then we miss schema features.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately that is out of our scope, we don’t have control over the HTML or code that other plugins generate – you would need to consult RankMath or a developer for that.

Sourabh

Ya i understand i just asked normally, I am trying in gp theme to see if it’s work then good for me.. because its useless to write them at present, as they are new in market so several questions with them and they revert almost once in a week..already written them but yet no revert.. so trying from my own by making in GP theme…if its satisfying my needs then will add schema manually.

Will update the ticket status once I am done.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problems

Sourabh

Thanku

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.