[Resolved] One Specific post shows in full on archive pages instead of just excerpt

Home Forums Support [Resolved] One Specific post shows in full on archive pages instead of just excerpt

Home Forums Support One Specific post shows in full on archive pages instead of just excerpt

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    claudsed

Hi,
    This is a weird problem. I recently switched to Generatepress Premium and loving the theme so far.

However, I recently switched one of my sites to it and noticed that one particular blog post shows up in full on archive pages instead of just the excerpt and featured image. All the other posts work as they’re supposed to.

This post showed up fine on the old theme and I noticed it because I switched using a staging site and compared things with the old theme active.

I’ve attached the category archive URL in question and the name of the post.

Any idea? Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that Post has its Format set to Link, you can change this to Standard in the post editor.

claudsed

That worked! I must have accidentally changed the setting when customizing the theme.
    Thanks so much, David!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.