Black Friday Sale! Get up to $30 off GP Premium! Learn more ➝

[Resolved] One Page Easy Scrolling on Mobile

Home Forums Support [Resolved] One Page Easy Scrolling on Mobile

Home Forums Support One Page Easy Scrolling on Mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    antware

Hi Tom

I am busy working on a new site (http://www.africanroots.info/dev), and was hoping to use GP along with Elementor to create a One Page website, where users click on the menu and it smooth scrolls to the various sections of the page.

I am using the Easy Smooth Scroll Links WordPress Plugin to achieve this.

Just done a skeleton thus far before adding any content and its working beautifully on desktop, but on mobile, although it works (scrolls to the right position), once I’ve clicked on the mobile menu and the page has scrolled to the right place the menu doesn’t disappear, but stays in place, and I basically have to click away from the menu before that happens. I would like for the menu to slide away or disappear once clicked. Trust that makes sense.

Any suggestions?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
    antware

Thanks for the reply Tom, however I’m afraid to report that, for once, your solution didn’t work for me, unless I’m doing something wrong. πŸ™

Steve’s description of what he was looking for is exactly what I’m looking for. So not sure what to do now. Don’t particularly want to download a one-page specific theme…

Any thoughts of what I could be doing wrong (http://www.africanroots.info/dev) ?

antware

Hi Tom, no worries, it was the Easy Smooth Scroll Links causing the issue, swopped it out for Page Scroll to ID plugin and all working amazingly.

See many applications with this in mind. Thanks again for an amazing Theme, Premium plugin and best of all your five star support.

Greetings from South Africa.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.