[Support request] One Menu item not visible to our Roofer’s Directory page.

Home Forums Support [Support request] One Menu item not visible to our Roofer’s Directory page.

Home Forums Support One Menu item not visible to our Roofer’s Directory page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shlomo

Hi there, we have a problem on our menu. There is one menu item that is not visible to our companies pages.

So here, https://myrooff.com/roofer-companies-and-roofers-in-alabama-al, you can see the “Roofer’s Directory” menu item.
    But once you select one or any company listed on this page, the menu item is no longer visible to any of those company pages.

See this link as one example of the company. It’s not visible here: https://myrooff.com/roofer-in-abanda-al-36276

Please let me know how this will be fix as we are also doing our own. Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

how is that menu item being added to the site ? Is it just a static link in the menu builder or is being added dynamically ?

shlomo

No. The menu item is added on the menu using its MPG link. It is as well dynamic but as you see, it is visible to most pages. But right after a user selects a City which is as well a dynamic page generated by MPG plugin, it is nothing there.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I think you will need to speak with the MPG plugin author.
    The theme only provides the location and HTML for its Navigation it doesn’t interfere with the WP menu builder which is what that plugin is doing.

shlomo

Sorry. I’m wrong when I said that Roofer’s Directory menu item is generated by MPG plugin. It is a normal page from WordPress. Do we properly know now why it is not visible to MPG plugin generated pages?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Cant you just add the Roofers Directory menu item as a static link in the menu?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.