[Resolved] onclick show/hide row

Home Forums Support [Resolved] onclick show/hide row

Home Forums Support onclick show/hide row

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fabien

I’ve been trying to find a script either css/js or css only to show/hide a row/column based on div ids for the trigger and the target. I tested half a dozen scripts and 3 different plugins, I can’t seem to be able to make this work.

I would like to show/hide different contact forms based on an option that a visitor clicks on. If they click on Option 1, row 1 below is revealed with a particular content. If they click on Option 2, row 2 is revealed instead with a different content.

The accordion layout isn’t suitable for what I’m trying to achieve and I would have thought this to be straightforward with each row having a different target ID, but I can’t get this to work…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Nothing built-in in GP for that unfortunately.

Sounds like the accordion option is what you are looking for though.

You should be able to add some custom classes to each accordion depending on which plugin you are using.

Have you checked with the plugin author to see if they can help you out?

That’s probably your best bet.

fabien

so we can’t just simply show/hide a row with ID:hiddenrow and some CSS display:show/hide and a Button ?…

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Unfortunately we cannot provide custom solutions like this in this forum.

You can definitely create a custom solution if you are comfortable with HTML and CSS.

If you google “CSS accordion” then there should be some solutions to help you get started πŸ™‚

fabien

great thanks for your guidance πŸ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.