[Resolved] on the post page, there is no margin bottom on the right side bar.

Home Forums Support [Resolved] on the post page, there is no margin bottom on the right side bar.

Home Forums Support on the post page, there is no margin bottom on the right side bar.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jusung

On the right sidebar, I have added margin bottom on the list of recent post.
    However, when I see it on the post, there is no margin.

I will add 2 links and you can compare those.
    you can see, on the blog, there is margin bottom on the list of recent post in the right side bar
    Howvever, on the post, there is no margin.
    I wanna add margin bottom 20.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The margin-bottom in the blog page is inherited from the blog columns setting at customizer > layout > container > Separating Space.

But on a single post page, there is no column setting applied, so the generate-columnsclass will not be added to the query loop block, which results in no bottom margin.

I would suggest use this CSS to set the generate-columns class for query loop item to 0:

#right-sidebar .generate-columns {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }

Then add padding-bottom or margin-bottom to the container block( post template) in your query loop block.

Jusung

I wanna put 20 px of margin bottom on the list of recent post in the right sidebar.
    In the post, there is no bottom margin.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

That’s what my solution should work for.

Have you tried it yet?

Jusung

Oh yeah!!

This is best solution!

I have given 20 to no search page seperately.
    not now, remove everything and give 0 bottom margin as your code and keep the 20 seperate spacing and give 20 bottom margin in the elements!

Thank you!

it has been resolved!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that 🙂

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.