[Support request] on mobile: needs to scroll right to see the site

Home Forums Support [Support request] on mobile: needs to scroll right to see the site

Home Forums Support on mobile: needs to scroll right to see the site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eran

Hey

When opening my site on mobile, I see a blank space. Only when I scroll to the right I see my site.

GeneratePress 2.1.3
    GP Premium 1.6.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

The mailchimp sign-up form is placing an input field (maybe a honeypot) -5000px to the left. You should be able to see the field. The styles have been set inline, might be worth checking with the author what the best fix is. If not we can probably help with some CSS to move it out of the way.

Eran

Yes I see it in the code I got from mailchimp. Dunno why it is like that though.
    by the way, it happens on some mobile devices, not all.

<!– Begin MailChimp Signup Form –>
    <link href=”//cdn-images.mailchimp.com/embedcode/horizontal-slim-10_7.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”>
    <style type=”text/css”>
    #mc_embed_signup{background:#fff; clear:left; font:14px Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; width:100%;}
    /* Add your own MailChimp form style overrides in your site stylesheet or in this style block.
    We recommend moving this block and the preceding CSS link to the HEAD of your HTML file. */
    </style>

<form action=”https://zetaim.us18.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=0267e3b2869baf3448fd185cd&id=217652bcea&#8221; method=”post” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” name=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” class=”validate” target=”_blank” novalidate>

<label for=”mce-EMAIL”>הרשמו לקבלת עדכונים במייל</label>
    <input type=”email” value=”” name=”EMAIL” class=”email” id=”mce-EMAIL” placeholder=”דואר אלקטרוני” required>
    <!– real people should not fill this in and expect good things – do not remove this or risk form bot signups–>

<input type=”text” name=”b_0267e3b2869baf3448fd185cd_217652bcea” tabindex=”-1″ value=””>
    <input type=”submit” value=”הרשמה” name=”subscribe” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe” class=”button”>

</form>

<!–End mc_embed_signup–>

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

you could try editing the inline styles so the mailchimp container it sits in has overflow: hidden;

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.